Just wondering if others out there could give some tips on this subject. The site I've just (re)started is basically just an author blog, its primary purpose is to get me in the habit of writing on a daily basis with the long-term view of having it as a marketing resource, alongside a youtube channel, to sell books that I'm writing.
I don't really have a 'niche' per se, I've got two books I'm writing on the go one of which is local history and the other fiction. Having said that from time to time I do research projects and end up writing huge essays, some of which are well over 10,000 words.
In the past I had these posted up as normal blog post, but I've been toying with idea of making them downloadable PDF files or at the very least putting them on their own page away from the more casual content on the blog.
Is there a given rule about this, what would you do?
Submitted October 13, 2018 at 10:15PM by JPSRose https://www.reddit.com/r/Blogging/comments/9o17jp/what_to_do_with_long_posts_essays/?utm_source=ifttt






No comments: