loading...
loading...
Loversstip designed by ESS Aay Anas. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

» » » Confusion with Adsense and Admob accounts

Hello, I am an app developer and I've monetized some of my apps with dmob. Apart from developing apps I've built a decent number of audience in youtube teaching coding. So, I was thinking of monetizing the youtube videos as well. But I've created my youtube with another google account (account that is not associated with my admob). I saw that an Adsense account was automatically created upon creating an admob account. Can I create another adsense account only for youtube and apply for monetization? Can I use the same profile as that of admob in my adsense account (created for youtube)? Does it violate google's double adsense account policy? This is really confusing.



Submitted February 15, 2019 at 09:29PM by neupanedinesh_ https://www.reddit.com/r/Adsense/comments/ar6ky5/confusion_with_adsense_and_admob_accounts/?utm_source=ifttt

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply