loading...
loading...
Loversstip designed by ESS Aay Anas. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

» » » Never been accepted to Adsense but applied with a couple gmail accounts. Will this violate the 1-adsense account policy?

For my original account that I applied with, I'm stuck on one application with the "we're working on setting you up" message. It's been a day, but I heard it sometimes takes weeks. My other account that I applied with never got past the "Close your other account

We see that you also have another AdSense account. We only allow one account per person. To use this account, please close the other one." message. Is the original account stopped from moving forward because of another application?



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 10:57AM by figtarr https://www.reddit.com/r/Adsense/comments/bhrd58/never_been_accepted_to_adsense_but_applied_with_a/?utm_source=ifttt

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply