Over the winter break (while learning about digital marketing and SEO), I discovered that there is this whole industry called - BLOGGING and people are making money on it. Long story short, I thought blogging would be a fun thing to try, as I have been wanting to start working toward a passive income source of some sort (long-term), and thought blogging would fit me well. I have started researching this topic more and constantly sharing the info with my husband. I have great doubts about this venture as I don't like "wasting time" if I don't see a concrete goal/reward/etc. Plus, English is not my native language, so I fear that my writing will be filled with mistakes and I will have to constantly seek help for all of my posts. The biggest thing for me is to be able to provide VALUE to my readers and I don't think I am an expert in anything in particular. so today, my husband finally was fed up with my constant brainstorming and discussions of niches/topics/marketing. He told me that he hates that I would be creating this content with the intention of tricking people into clicking links and buying stuff. I am at the point where I don't have ANYONE in my life who can understand and support this endeavor so I am just thinking of abandoning the whole idea. I am not sure where to go from here...
Submitted January 24, 2020 at 02:46PM by student_advocate7 https://www.reddit.com/r/Blogging/comments/etjkz6/not_feeling_supported_need_advice/?utm_source=ifttt






No comments: