loading...
loading...
Loversstip designed by ESS Aay Anas. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

» » » I don't know what niche should I work in

I've been trying to find a perfect niche for me to start blogging once again. I used to blog in macro topics (technology) yet I ran out of ideas and perhaps I wasn't interested in that topic in the first place. I published like 25 posts and I was getting like 150 views per day. I think it's really low.

Now I'm trying to find a nice which will be perfect for me but I don't know what I'm interested in tbh, my interests are vague and Idevenknow myself.

It would be really great if you guys could help me to find a way to know my interest.

P.S - I'm also not a specialist in any kind of feild but I do have descent writing skills and I surely love and want to blog fr



Submitted May 23, 2020 at 07:16PM by meth7_ https://www.reddit.com/r/Blogging/comments/gpk09s/i_dont_know_what_niche_should_i_work_in/?utm_source=ifttt

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply