loading...
loading...
Loversstip designed by ESS Aay Anas. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

» » » I need to make $12’000 (US) in 48 hours or, find a co-singer with great credit. I’ll do anything except prostitution. I’m a VERY attractive female. HELP. IDEAS. ANYTHING PLEASE.

Long story short, due to not being able to pay college loans my credit is shot. My co-signer backed out of re-signing my current lease. I was notified last night. I have until the 14th before it becomes a breach of my leasing contract and they evict me.

I will do anything but prostitution. Illegal or legal idc just give me your ideas or private message me if you are kind enough to send me money and I’ll send you my Venmo.

I have no family to stay with and no where to go. I’m scared as shit. I’ve never not been able to support the roof over my head. I’m 25 and fuck.

GIVE ME IDEAS OR AN IN. PLEASE HELP.



Submitted May 12, 2020 at 03:00PM by LemonPeelNowSuckIt https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeMoney/comments/gion1j/i_need_to_make_12000_us_in_48_hours_or_find_a/?utm_source=ifttt

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply