loading...
loading...
Loversstip designed by ESS Aay Anas. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

» » » Adsense approved yesterday, but ads not showing up on site and also I keep getting ‘Earnings At Risk’ notice.

My adsense finally got approved yesterday which I am so happy about, so I started to set it up.

I’m with a self hosting site called Lyrical Host and tech support tried to help me but my site was a little weird, my tech support guy could see ads at my sidebar but I couldn’t and it was a blank widget to me. Then when I looked at my site on my mobile browser, I could see the ads - not at the sidebar but at the top of my posts (which I don’t mind) but I want the sidebar ads.

This morning I refreshed again and I saw a long yellow box in my sidebar under the Ads header. No idea what this is!

Also, I keep getting the notice on my Adsense home page ‘Earnings at risk - you need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact on your revenue’ but I’ve already followed all the ads.txt instructions and my tech support guy has also helped me check and he said everything should be in working order. Is it because my Adsense will take some time for the notice to go away as I’ve only been approved yesterday? How long should I wait?

Weirdly yesterday my ‘estimated earnings’ was $1.60 and today it’s gone back to $0.

Need help!



Submitted July 22, 2020 at 03:38PM by marsybun https://www.reddit.com/r/Adsense/comments/hw6skx/adsense_approved_yesterday_but_ads_not_showing_up/?utm_source=ifttt

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply