loading...
loading...
Loversstip designed by ESS Aay Anas. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

» » » Looking for blog recommendations for my niche

My niche is of a more personal nature. I don’t have a name for it. Kind of along the lines over at Narrative.ly. Although, not all to the degree as some of their stories. With an added mix of personal development and of philosophy learned thru ones own experiences on top.

I’m looking for blogs with more of a singular voice—or two—then the dozens submitted at Narrative.ly, whom I could follow and possibly network with. I’ve come up short on my end, so I’m reachin’ out for a little help for recommendations to blogs who has the stories and voice I want to hear/read.



Submitted August 11, 2018 at 12:36PM by yoayyjules https://www.reddit.com/r/Blogging/comments/96kicj/looking_for_blog_recommendations_for_my_niche/?utm_source=ifttt

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply