loading...
loading...
Loversstip designed by ESS Aay Anas. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

» » » Pinterest Image and Repins Questions

Hi All!

I started my blog this summer. I put up 10 posts and now am TRYING this whole Pinterest thing but it's so confusing :/ 3questions:

  1. I use Canva to design a pin for each post. Should I be designing more than one design? Otherwise all my pins that I put up in a row all have the same design just different text and link. Does that look bad?
  2. If I am designing more than one design per post, how do I test properly? Do I leave everything but the design the same? Or leave the design the same and change the text? Doesnt the success of each pin depend on where it gets pinned?
  3. I upload my Canva image to Pinterest to my own blog board. Then I go to my blog board and repin from there to some group boards everyday. Is this the right way to do it or should I reupload the same Canva image/text to group boards? Then I have multiple pins for the same post so not sure if thats OK but thats basically the same as much question in #2

I guess I'm worried I may look like Im pinning the same design or pins over and over. I hope these questions make sense. Thank you for helping!



Submitted August 11, 2018 at 04:16PM by ashleylax84 https://www.reddit.com/r/Blogging/comments/96lxqz/pinterest_image_and_repins_questions/?utm_source=ifttt

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply